Docklands Taekwon-Do was founded in 1989, by it’s
Master Denis is currently the Technical Director of the England Taekwon-Do Association and a Member of ITF England. He has previously been the ITF England Senior Team Coach, ITF International Instructor and Examiner.
There are currently between 35 to 100 students attending regular weekly training sessions under Master Denis’ instruction. The school has produced a number of students who have become champions at both national and international level and have been successful in numerous competitions around the UK and abroad.
10 Reasons to choose Docklands Taekwon-Do…
- Our instructors are qualified, insured and DBS checked.
- We offer
seperateclasses for early years, children and adults.
- As members of ITF England, our students have the option of competing in many tournaments.
- As members of England Taekwon-Do Association, our students can train with 9th Dan, Grand Master Ellis.
- Train with elite students and
- Master Denis offers personal training.
- Master Denis is available to teach sessions for schools and local community groups.
- Our venues are close to tube and DLR stations.
- Master Denis has over 30 years experience in Taekwon-Do.
- Master Denis continues to travel the world attending courses to make sure his students get the very best knowledge and training methods.
Master Denis’ Achievements
- Silver medal sparring London and South East championship 1984
- Silver medal in patterns Welsh championship 1986
- Gold medal in sparring England championship 1987
- Gold medal in destruction British championship1987
- Gold medal in sparring England championship 1988
- Silver medal in sparring Scottish championship 1989
- Gold medal in sparring British championship 1990
- Gold medal in destruction British championship 1990
- Bronze medal in sparring Scottish championship 1991
- Bronze medal in Patterns British championship 1991
- Silver medal in sparring British championship 1993